Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Its been a while....

Its been a while since I updated so just thought I would talk about what we have been up to lately.....which isn't much, but Haize is walking all over the place now. He has been walking for probably a month or so. It is so cute, but sad too when they start walking because it's like now he is a little boy not so much a baby anymore. With walking come lots of bangs and bruises we have found out. Just in the past week he has bonked his head on my friends coffee table and hit his ear and it is all bruised. It looks bad, but it doesn't seem to bother him. He also got scratched by a little puppy that was so happy to see him but it jumped up and scratched his eye lid and neck. Poor kid. Today he decided to head butt everything and came to me while I was sitting in the chair and he banged off my knee and fell to the ground and blood started flowing out of his mouth so I got to the bathroom and I think he cut that little peice of skin that hooks your lip to your gums. He cried for a minute but his bottle made it all better. Yes he still has his bottle and he loves it. I dont know when I will ever be able to take it away from him. He also likes his sippy though. :) He is the goofiest kid ever. He makes me and Jared laugh constantly. Tonight he was walking around with his blanket on his head, but we knew he would get hurt so we took it off, but then the crazy little guy decided he could just close his eyes and walk. Cracks me up. He is so fun and I dont know what we would do without him. We wouuld be so bored. He loves bananas and gets so excited if he knows your gettin him some. He is a good little eater and will eat pretty much anything. For lunch most the time he eats a sandwich. I just cut it up in little peices and he eats it right up. He loves bread just like his Dad and Grandpa Stink. He hates to get dressed or have his bum changed, but I think most kids are like that. I wonder why. You would think they would want a fresh bum. Lol! He is with me everyday and all day so when his Daddy comes home from work he gets so excited. They love to tease each other and Haize loves to be chased. Its so cute. He blows kisses, but I haven't got him to actually give kisses. He used to but not anymore. He absolutely loves music. He dances everytime he hears it or hums to music. Its the cutest thing ever. He also loves loves loves the phone. If he hears one he puts his hand to his ear like he is talking on the phone. I always let him call his Grandparents. He loves it and when he's on the phone he usually uses his growly voice and it sounds terrible over the phone and its so funny. Jared always lets people at work listen to him and they dont believe its Haize cause it sounds terrible. I tend my neice and nephew a few times a week and he loves to see other kids and they think he is so funny. They love to ask him yes or no questions to see what he will answer with his head shakes. Its pretty funny. Well I guess that will do for now.... haha. Hope you enjoyed reading about my funny little man.



Here are a few pics of Haize lately....


3 comments:

Jarrett and Sydni said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe how fast they grow, he sounds like a tough little guy:)

Ashley Hawkes said...

Chelsea, your blog looks so cute!! I can't believe he's walking..although I guess it's about time! LOL xo

Keli and Mike said...

Don't you hate that time goes by so fast? I can't believe that my baby is almost 3, it's not fair! Glad to see that you guys are having fun and loving life!