Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!


I haven't made sugar cookies forever so I got bored and decided to make some today. It was actually quite fun. Jared even helped me and he did a really good job. We took a few to neighbors, but thats as far as we got. Sorry everyone who didn't get any. Next time I will make more and deliver them. Here is a picture of some of the cookies. Hope you all have a great Valentine's!!! Love you all. Remember to tell everyone that is special to you that you Love them today.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks! They were very yummy and super cute! :)

The Hone's said...

Heather I still can't go to your blog. Here is my email try sending me another invite.
jaredhone@msn.com

Sam and Riley said...

They look so good!
Addi wanted me to make cookies this year, but I couldn't because I knew I would eat them all!

Adrie said...

Wow look at your little boy, he is all grown up and so cute! I love Easter and it sure looks like you had a good one!!!