Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday to Haize.




I honestly cannot even believe it. My baby Haize is already 6 months old today. It honestly seems like yesterday when I found out I was pregnant with him and oh how I remember being so scared that I was going to lose this baby as I had 4 others. I am soooo happy that he actually made it here. No words can even express how greatful I am to have him. He is my miracle baby. It seems as though these 6 months have just flown right on by. Crazy how it does that. He is getting so big and learning to do new things and interact with us alot more. It is so fun to play with him and make him giggle. He is still out little lazy Haizy but I'm sure one day he will decide he wants to roll over..... he will only roll to the side and then come right back. He loves to stand now of course with our help. He is a little growler. Everyone just laughs when he does it cause its the funniest thing. He has the cutest smile ever and if im having a bad day all I have to do is see it and my day is better just like that. He hangs out with me all day and is such a momma's boy, that is until he see's dad when he comes home from work. Then he is a daddy's boy from that point on until of course bedtime then he wants his momma. I love night time, he has his bath and then right away he wants a bottle and to be rocked to sleep. I love to just hold him and rock him and to just simply stare at my baby boy. Its the greatest feeling in the world. Today for his half birthday we didnt really celebrate but daddy did give him a red popcicle and oh my did he love it and couldn't get enough of it. I would take it away from his mouth and he would just grab it and put it right back in. I think it felt good to chomp on it with his gums. We love you baby boy and are so happy you are part of our family. I dont know what we would do without you.

3 comments:

The Coburn's said...

I can't believe he is 6 months old. Kids are so much fun, and they just get even more fun as they grow!

Adrie said...

You are so funny, isn't it crazy how fast time flies. I love your hair in the pictures, you are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsey! Its Kara. Your little boy is so dang cute. Yes... it definitely goes by so fast.