Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Tag


1-Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? At the doctors office

2-Who was with you? Jared

3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? Went to the doc cause my boobs still hurt from a previous bad pregnancy and it never went away. They did a blood test and I was pregnant

4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Excitement but so scared cause I had already lost 4 pregnancies and 2 within the previous 2 months before this

5- Who was the first person you told? Well Jared was there and so I believe it was my parents

6- Did you plan to get pregnant? Well I actually was waiting for my cycle to come so I could go have another test to get me ready for invitro.

7- Did you tell everyone else right away? Yeah I think so

8-Was everybody happy for you? YES!

9- Did you go out and celebrate? No

10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes I dont think I could wait

.11- What was the sex? ALL BOY

12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes

13- If yes, who? My mom and grandma, Brynn and Jennifer, and Jareds Aunt Judy!

14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? um, yes

15- How much weight did you gain? about 25 lbs and I wish it would go away

16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? unfortunately no, and I need to start trying to get rid of it

17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Enough

18- What did you crave the most? ICE! weird I know

19- Did you crave anything crazy? No I really didnt

20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? Heartburn cause I couldnt sleep it made me miserable at night

21- Were you married at the time? YES

22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Thank goodness NO

23- Where were you when you went into labor? At home lying in bed

24- Did your water break? Nope the doctor broke it for me.

25- Who drove you to the hospital? Jared

26- Did you go early or late? Late! 3 weeks early

27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Oh boy well Jared, My sister, and my mom and dad.....Jared wanted my dad, but it was a neat experience.

28- How long were you in labor for? From start to finish - about 7 hours

29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? An epidural.

30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Natural

31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? Just so blessed and me and Jared were bawling...actgually I think everyone in the room was

32- How big was the baby(s)? 6lbs 13oz

33- Did your Husband cry? Oh yes we both were bawling

34- What did you name the baby(s)? Haize Jared Hone

35- Does his name have any significant meaning? No it was just different and we like it

.36- Did you have any visitors? Yes we did

37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Nope

38- How old is your baby today? 7 weeks 5 days

39- When is the next one(s) coming? Not for a few years anyways

40-If you could, would you do it all over again? For sure. I love every minute of being a mom. Its the best feeling ever.

I tag whoever else wants to play :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hey Chelsea! Baby Haize is so precious. I'm so glad for you that this pregnancy worked out. Just enjoy every minute because it flies by!!